I am passionate about machine learning, deep learning and data science. With proficiency in Python, rich experience in ML research and competitions, and strong quantitative and economic background, I am enthusiastic about using AI to extract valuable knowledge from data to improve managerial decision-making.
- 🎓 PhD candidate at Humboldt University of Berlin
- 🖥 Data science research associate at Monedo
- 🏦 Working on ML/DL applications in credit risk analytics
- 🥇 Enjoy participating in data science competitions and hackathons
- 🧩 Love football, beach volleyball, scooters and piano
This website hosts my blog, where I share machine learning tutorials, competition solutions and interesting findings from different projects. It also includes other sections featuring my work:
- 📁 my portfolio with data science projects on different topics
- 🥇 my Kaggle solutions with links to code and write-ups
- 📚 my publications with paper abstracts and full-text PDFs
- 🗣 my public talks with links to presentation slides and talk videos
If you like my blog, you can buy me a cup of tea to support my work. Thanks!
Would like to have a chat? Click here to send me an e-mail.
I am also happy to connect on different social and professional platforms. Click the badges below to see my profile.