I am Applied ML Scientist working on the frontier of research and business. With PhD in ML and certified AWS expertise, rich experience in diverse areas of ML, and strong communication and public talking skills, I am passionate about using AI to solve challenging business problems and create value.
Currently, I work at AWS, where I design and build cutting-edge Generative AI and ML solutions to solve diverse business problems across industries. My team interacts with large-scale customers to identify, design, build and deploy high-value vustom and resuable AI use cases. Before AWS, I completed my PhD at the Humboldt Univeristy of Berlin, where I worked on ML applications for credit risk analytics in collaboration with Monedo.
In my free time, I enjoy playing beach volleyball and challenging myself in ML competitions.
About this website
This website hosts my blog, where I share ML tutorials, competitive ML tricks, and interesting project findings. All opinions published here are my own. The website includes different sections featuring my work:
- 📁 my portfolio with ML projects on different topics
- 🗣 my tech talks with links to presentation slides and talk videos
- 📚 my ML publications with paper abstracts and full-text PDFs
- 🥇 my Kaggle solutions with links to code and write-ups
- 🖥 my certifications with links to certificates and completed courses
- 🎓 my teaching experience at the Humboldt University of Berlin
If you like my blog, you can buy me a cup of tea to support my work. Thanks!
Would like to have a chat? Click here to send me an e-mail.
I am also happy to connect on different social and professional platforms. Click the badges below to see my profile.